Sunday, July 10, 2005

Turtleman Begins

A blatant title ripoff for a first post, but hey, it's topical, and Batman and I have so much in common. Okay, I'm not rich. My parents weren't brutally murdered before my very eyes. Or away from them, for that matter. I don't live my life hellbent on revenge. Or much of anything, for that matter. I am a bachelor though... And I don't have a faithful butler, but I do have a rather snooty cat... So I don't have a lot in common with the caped crusader. Or an uncaped crusader.

Enough senseless rambling. Time for sensible rambling.

Why am I here? Why am I doing this? For some reason people want to know what's going on in my life, so, after some urging (read: relentless badgering), I have created this little spot in the blogsphere. I shall post updates on my life, opinions (mine, of course), random thoughts, rants and raves as I see fit, or any other musings, as the muse strikes me. In other words, your average blog.

There is so much going on in the world that I could comment on, such as the London bombings, or the G8 summit, or Hurricane Dennis (after last year, I've had quite enough of hurricanes, but I suppose that I don't have much say on where they're going to hit...), or many other newsworthy topics, but I think I'll just leave this first post to the blathering that I've already done. That being said, I'll end it here. Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home