Sunday, February 15, 2009

VD in a nutshell

I stole this from Marius, who stole it...

What are your middle names? Wayne and Marye

How long have you been together? 3ish years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? 10? 12? A long time.

Who asked who out? It was kind of a mutual thing.

Whose siblings do you see the most? She met one of mine, once. I met hers, once. I'd say we're tied.

Do you have any children together? No.

What about pets? Five cats and a super-turtle.

Did you go to the same school? Nope.

Who is the most sensitive? Her.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Hmmm... Well, there's Joe's Place most every Friday, and Moe's for lunch most Saturdays. Then there's the Chinese buffet on occasion. I'd say Moe's probably wins, though.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I'd have to say Ohio.

Who has the craziest exes? Oh yeah. Me.

Who has the worst temper? When she gets her dander up, it's pretty volatile, but I think I have the worst.

Who does the cooking? Mostly me. I'm a fairly decent cook, and I like to do it. I can't bake for beans, though, whereas she excels...

Who is more social? Well, I work at a bar, so I'd say me, but we're both kind of homebodies.

Who is the neat freak? Definitely her.

Who is the most stubborn? Pig-headed? Me? Yeah. Me.

Who hogs the bed? The *damn* cats.

Who wakes up earlier? Her.

Where was your first date? Depends on what you consider our first date. It's a little fuzzy, and differs upon which way you look at it. Either way, at an event.

Who has the bigger family? Oh, most assuredly me.

Do you get flowers often? Get? Never. Doesn't matter, anyway, as the cats would eat them

How long did it take to get serious? No long. We've been friends for a long while, and had an "online friendship" thing going for at least a year.

Who eats more? I finish most of her meals...

Who sings better? I'm not bad, but she's awesome.

Who does the laundry? Shared, but she does the lion's share.

Who’s better with the computer? I'd say we're equals.

Who drives when you are together? Usually me.

Who picks where you go to dinner? Shared, mostly, but I like giving her the choice, as I'm really, really, really not picky. Not saying she is, 'cause she isn't, but since I don't usually care, why not give her the choice?

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? We're about even on this one.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? It's mutual

Who has more tattoos? Me. With one.

Who eats more sweets? Hmmm. Probably her, but not by a large margin.

Our Valentine's was spent as every one has been since we've been dating - apart. She had a demo in Tampa she was coordinating, and I had to stay home and work on the plumbing. She came home early enough to still be Valentine's Day, so we mostly hugged, kissed and went to bed.

The plumbing did not get finished on Saturday, as I discovered, after several hours of tearing out walls in the "spare" bathroom, which we don't use and are going to completely remodel anyway, that I really just couldn't fit beneath the vanity to work on the sink. I ended up calling my friend Micheal, whose diminutive stature came in handy. He went above and beyond the call of duty, and we managed to get it all fixed on Sunday. It was a nightmare, with one thing after another going wrong, but we handled it.

That was my Valentines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home