Monday, January 05, 2009

How the Hell Do They Know??

Every time! Every single time!! It seems that, without fail, whenever I get up to go use the restroom, it is being cleaned by the janitorial staff. It doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is. Sometimes it is the mornings, most often the afternoon, but whenever my bladder decides that it is time to be emptied, that blasted cart is blocking the doorway!

Now, if it were an emergency, I could run downstairs and use the bathroom there. It usually isn't *that* much of a priority. It is just a bit disconcerting. How the hell do they know?

I suppose that it is nice to have a fresh, clean place to... relieve myself, but the overwhelming smell of Shelia Sheen is disgusting! Smells too... industrial.

Oh, well. Time to lock my knees and waddle back that way, in hopes that they are done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home