Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ACHOOOOOOO

So, I wasn't really in a talkative mood last night. Sheeps and I chatted for a little while, but I was feeling really tired, and didn't talk much at all. It happens. Some days are like that, and that's fine. Only it wasn't just lack of motivation.

I awoke at 4:00 am (okay, I had a little help, via a fuzzy grey menace) and generally felt like hell. I could barely breathe, my nose was running, my head pounding and basically feeling as though it were full of cotton. Yuck.

Now is not a good time to get sick! Gulf Wars is in a couple of weeks, and I have a final recording session for the game at the end of the week.... Not now! Please?

I am hoping that it is simply an allergic reaction to the change in the weather. You can literally see the pollen falling out of the trees..... And I've been sneezing - a LOT. I don't tend to sneeze much with a cold, so I'm holding out for allergies, and should be better in a couple of days.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

You had better not be sick or it'll be Turtle Soup time! If you're sick now, then I'll be sick in time for the trip... and NOONE wants a sick, whiny Sheeps at Gulf Wars.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Noooooo!

No sick whiny people at Gulf Wars. Unless I get to be the official tissue box bearer...

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yo, Senor Tortuga. Send me your current email address por favor.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home