Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Haven't Ranted in a While...

Yeah, I'm feeling generally miserable, 'cause Sheeps is sick, and there is little I can do for her. I can't even be there to comfort her. So, I think I'll blow off some steam and rant about some stupid things going on lately, like:

Britney's new 'do.... Ohmygawd! What a pathetic 'tard. Can you say "cry for help'? Sure, knew you could. Let's see..., she finally dumps K-Fed ('cause she's only slightly less stupid as a sponge); hits the club scene with Paris; shows off her hoohah, in abundance; enters rehab, for less than a day; shaves her head and gets a tattoo. Yeah, that's normal. She claims that she wanted to make a statement, like Sinead O'Conner. The difference is that Skinhead at least had a modicum of talent. Well, at least you're both has beens.....

Tim Hardaway's fadeaway.... Wow. Just wow. In a radio interview, when asked how he would feel about having a gay teammate, he replied, with vehemence. He went on a major rant about how he hated gays, and didn't think they should be allowed to share a locker room. Wasn't too long ago certain white folk held the same belief about African Americans. Can you see a connection? Probably not.

Then, there are the apologies. Sheesh. He stated that, "we say we hate broccoli, we say we hate potato chips… It's just a form of how we talk." Ummmm...... no. It isn't. You don't hate people the way you hate broccoli. You don't get to admit that you're homophobic, and brush it aside like you're Shrub Sr and his veggies... And you don't get to go on a 5 minute tirade on how you hate gay people, how they shouldn't be allowed in the United States, or in the world, and then go on and say "I shouldn't have said it". Besides, in addition to being just plain idiotic, it shows that he only regrets his choice of words, and not the sentiments. Dumbass.

The other side of the coin... To all my gay friends, get over yourselves! The Snickers Superbowl ad was pulled from the airwaves, because it insulted "the gay community". Really, you guys have your own community? I'd love to see the Homeowners Association rules..... Kidding! But I'm not about the commercial! It didn't bash gays. It bashed homophobes. One would think you'd celebrate such a mocking, but noooooo! Oh, well, at least you've left me the joy of the Taco Bell lions.... "Carrrrrrrrrne. Sexy, like Ricardo Montalban...." "Carrrr.... Ricardo Montalban??"

Marilyn Monroe Jr.... Anna Nicole Smith tried to follow in the footsteps of her idol, Marilyn Monroe. Now, she's the ultimate copy cat. I say the baby is JFK's.... For heavens sake, just take some samples, refrigerate 'em, and toss her into the ground, already!!!

A personal rant on Bigmouth and Lilbigmouth... You made your own beds, now you have to lie in 'em. Too, fucking bad! Get over it. Accept the consequences of your actions, serve your punishment, and move on. Don't threaten those whose only offense was to be unfortunate enough to be around when you decided to develop verbal diarrhea. They were simply there. They did not decide to crucify you. Word got out, the "Powers That Be" found out, and contacted them. Not the other way around. They didn't start it. They didn't want any part of it. This is your fault, and your fault only. You caused trouble previously, were warned to keep your pie-holes shut. But you couldn't, could you? And now you've been told to go away. So, go away! You should be walking around with your heads bowed in abashment. But no! You're still flapping your lips, and shit is pouring out. Better check which end you're speaking from...

And it is merely through another misdeed (and a treacherous one, at that) that you even know who said witnesses are, so do something decent for once in your miserable, petty little lives and leave those folks alone. Threatening them will only make things worse for you when you come back. If you're allowed back....

Oh, yeah, tell your mentor to back the fuck off, too! She should be reeling in shame, hiding her face, or denying any relationship to you, now that her "girls" have gone and done wrong, not running about, holding whispering little confabs in dark corners, seeking support for retribution. Shame!! Shame on you, "E". The world, in general, is just coming around from thinking you're a crazy old witch, and you're starting up again. Shame!!!

Okay. I'm done. How was your day?

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I put my rat to sleep yesterday.

My cat has early-stage renal disease.

I had to give an "On the Care & Feeding of Men" lecture to my oldest.

Overall, not good either.

1:50 AM  
Blogger Alysoun said...

I weep for the Sheep, and for you, old friend.

And I again am left deeply humbled and grateful to be blessed with such friends....

Big hugs

6:58 AM  
Blogger Runner Girl FL said...

I had a nice dramaless dinner last night with friends.

I do not envy your positions at all. Sorry people are crazy!!

I hope all this settles soon.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Cheri' said...

You are my hero,...

I so badly want to be able to vent, but I can't,.... I have to hold my piece, and my peace,..

And,.. I apologize,...

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"""giggles"""
That...was funny..."""giggles more"""

Can I frame this and hang it on my livin' room wall?
hehehehehehehehe
Ye truely have a way with words! hehehehehehehehehe
Thanks for the fantastic giggle!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Maggots said...

Roflmao... good one... I'm pretty much with you on all of that so, hey, bonus...

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home