Friday, February 16, 2007

Larry Sucks!

Okay, I've been having a good time voicing Larry, but last night's two hour session was too much. It killed my throat. By the end, I was pretty hoarse, and could do no more. I had a lot of lines to do; descriptions, controller directions, etc. They even emailed more lines to the sound dirctor, as I was in the booth. It was pretty rough.

Then, as I was laying in bed, the phone rang. It was the sound director. They had yet even more lines, and needed me to come back today. Supposedly, there were only about 10 minutes worth of work, but when I got there, they discovered that there were yet even more lines needing recording. The 10 minutes turned into 30, but thankfully that was all.

There will be another session next week, which will, supposedly, be the last, but there may be some last minute sessions.... One never knows, do one?

All I know is that I don't want to have to do Larry for two hours any more......

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But I'll bet it still beats having a soft-serve ice cream machine blow up in your face. ;-)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

You know far too much, Mr. Marius....

10:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Muahhahahahahahaha!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home