Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tagged....

So, I got tagged by Marius...

Here are the rules:
a. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

1. I don't really like tagging people. I almost feel like I am forcing an obligation upon others. I don't, however, mind getting tagged. Gives me a topic and forces me out of the "I don't feel like posting" duldrums. Double-standard, I know, I know...

2. I almost never remember my dreams. When folks start going on and on about this or that vivid dream they had, I almost don't believe them... How can they possibly remember all that? Well, I don't, any way...

3. I am irrationally afraid of dolls that move on their own. Freaks the bejabbers out of me. And clowns. Really don't care for 'em too much. And clown dolls? That move? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!

4. I find a lot of things out of popular culture to be banal, and boring. Popular TV shows? Don't generally care. Funny new movie. Find 'em to be pretty stupid, usually. Wil Farrell? Can't stand him, for the most part.

5. Speaking of celebrities... I can't watch any movie starring Keanu Reeves without hearing him talk 'skater dude' ala "Bill and Ted". Every single movie he's in... "Whoa! Dracula! You have a most excellent castle!" "I TOTALLY should have taken the blue pill!" You get the picture.

6. I like adult "toys". NO, not THAT kind! I'm talkin' Sharper Image. If I had the cash, I'd blow a lot of it in stores like S.I. I just love gadgets. Even though they're usually worthless, or of little value.

7. I am an utterly horrible communicator. I don't mean to imply that I can't communicate, but simply that I tend not to. Writing? Emails? Phone calls? Bad at it. You can tell by the irregularity of my posts here.... If you want to keep in touch with me, you're going to have to take the initiative. It's not that I don't want to. I just don't.

Okay, now to tag.... Wait, didn't you read number 1?? If you're reading this, and haven't already been tagged by someone else, and you feel up to it, go ahead and give 'er a shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, Sharper Image. Truly a heaven on Earth. :-)

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home