Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wow. Just.... wow.


So, I have to work late yesterday. It sucked, but not the point of this post. I took a break around 5 to run to the store to get some soda, as I was badly in need of caffeine, and was coffeed out.

I missed the green light to pull out of the business complex, as two police vehicles went roaring past, lights flashing, sirens screaming. I wait through the cycle and get my green, and made my way to the next intersection, where I had to wait for about 15 more cops to go screeching by. Seriously.

Something was obviously up, but what: Stupid Crooks.

Okay... I am not a master criminal. Or any kind, really, for that matter. But even I know that if you want to rob a bank you really need to show up when they're open....

4 Comments:

Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

Their parents must all be SOOOOO proud. Not only are they criminals... they are incredibly STUPID criminals. ROTFLMAO

1:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Curses! The door's locked! If only we had some sort of device that could break glass. Damn this modren teknowlogee!!!!!


Dumbasses.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Tatheg said...

Wow, it only took 20 of Gainesvilles finest to find them. :o)

8:22 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Actually, the police found them rather readily. They could go nowhere on Newberry Rd at 5pm... They ditched the car and hid, and were picked up one at a time. The only reason so many GPD responded was because there were so many on duty at the time.....

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home