Monday, February 13, 2006

How much is that Johari in the Window?

Okay, this came my way via another blog site (Yes! I am unfaithful! I have more than one! But only to post to friends LJ! I swear!) At any rate, I thought I'd crosspost this here, to get more of a response (few read my LJ, and I seldom post there anyway....

This is an interesting little meme thingie. It is the Johari Window. It basically shows what you think about yourself, and how others feel, and compares them... Just check it out.

http://kevan.org/johari?name=syrturtle

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Darth Marius

5:54 AM  
Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

I'm not going to bother posting mine here. I think you and Marius are the only ones who read the blogger journal. You've already contributed to my Johari thingee, and Marius doesn't know me in real life, so it seems a bit pointless. LOL!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, good lady, I have met you once, but your point is valid. ;-)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home