Monday, August 21, 2006

To Boldly Blow.....

Sheeps and I watched the William Shatner roast last night. Funny. Very crude. But hey, it was a roast, so crudity was expected. Very strange guest list, with only a couple of the old Enterprise crew on board, Nichelle Nichols and George Takei. Of course, the majority of jokes centered around Bill's particular acting style and his toupee.... Takei ("rhymes with toupee...") was hilarious, having "come out", and was roasted quite a bit himself ("Hard to say 'Glory Hole' with a Japanese accent...") Farah Fawcett proved she was not just anothe pretty face. No, wait. She was just another pretty face. Was. All of the gathered comedians joked about her swimsuit poster ("responsible for spilling more DNA than a lab tech with Parkinson's..."). And then there was the highlight of the evening. Or perhaps it was the lowlight.... Hearing sweet, old Betty White utter the words "cock ring". My poor psyche is scarred.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dammit! I forgot to record it. Oh well, Comedy Central is bound to re-run it about a thousnd times.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

I had to go out and buy a gallon of Mind Bleach afterwards. I think the best part was Spock and Kirk's illegitimate love child Kock.... "Spock let loose his photon torpedoes in my worm hole..." Mind Bleach... and big scrub brushes...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Runner Girl FL said...

So you found it necessary to hurt my psyche and have it need a good scrubbing.

I think I'm glad I don't have cable. hehehe

~BryndĂ­s

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it. I forgot to record it too. Yah, I'm sure I'll be able to catch it on the flip-side.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Knowing Comedy Central, they'll replay it to death, and will, most likely, show an uncensored version, as well......

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, it's on again Saturday night at midnight.(or Sunday morning if a temporal quibbler ye be) I just set the DVR.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home