Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good Golly

Okay, so the trick is... Birdbrain gave me the letter "G", and now I am supposed to come up with 10 things that I like/love/adore/appreciate that begin with that letter. Also, if you want a "G"o at it, leave a comment and I'll give you a letter.

1) Girlfriend. She tried. Oh, how the batty one tried to give me a letter that wouldn't easily allow me to mention Sheeps... It was too obvious, and too easy.

2) Gratitude. Nothing like being thanked for your efforts. Doesn't have to be a material reward; a simple "thank you" works wonders.

3) Gulf Wars. Hey, it's my vacation, and I always have a great time.

4) Geddy Lee. I love Rush. Not Limbaugh, you twit, the band! Could've gone with "Grace Under Pressure" as well, but not their best effort.....

5) Game. I really enjoy that I got the chance to be a part of a video game. How kewl is that?

6) Gaming. City of Heroes is a lot of fun, 'cause I get to play a game I enjoy, and hang out with some of my oldest and bestest friends.

7) Garb. How can I have a "G" list, and not have garb on it? I am a garb whore. I love having lots to wear at events.

8) "G", as in Rated... Most animated films include enough "adult humor" to amuse, well, the adults attending. And Sheeps and I like to have fluffy, meaningless, talking animal kind of films to see in between seeing the really intense, heavy dramas that we also like. Keeps things balanced.

9) Gross Humor. Okay, not too gross, but I like to laugh, and can appreciate the "less than savory" comedians, like Stephen Lynch and Bobcat Goldthwait.

10) Good Friends. I am simply blessed with the number of friends I have.

That's the dealio. If you should want a letter, leave a note.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Go ahead, ya big Galoot, and Give me a Great letter.

:-)

3:53 AM  
Blogger Alysoun said...

Can't blame a bat for trying ((hugs))

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*jumps up & down*

yah, give me a letter too

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home