Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Neat little time waster...

I have been introduced to a new game... It is kind of like the Sims meets Camelot... It reminds me of the old BBS games, in the days of yore.... It is a bit simplistic, but only takes a few minutes of maintenance time, and is oddly addictive. It is ad driven, but they're not so bad (and you can get a membership to get rid of them, but otherwise it is free...). In fact, I hardly notice them.... They best part is that I get gold and stuff for "recruiting knaves".... C'mon in, the waters fine!

http://world5.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=115224374

4 Comments:

Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

I screwed up!

I didn't read your blog until after I joined under Maggots....
I'm sorry. =(

I love you!!!!!1

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, Sir Shellback, Sir Lord Baldpate has been born.(didn't realize the sir would be tacked on)

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am a player on knightfight, but I am having a problem. Wondering if you could help. There are imamges on some knights pages, I was wondering, how they get that on there. Do they copy and paste the pictures, or do they have to use codes for that? Or am I totally wrong and have to do something else?
Thanks,
Knightfighter

9:10 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Not sure which particular images you are referring to... Are you talking about your character's avatar? If so, just click on the picture (while you're not on a mission) and it brings up another screen in which you can change your picture, symbol, background color, borders, etc....

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home