Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cry Havoc....and let slip the movers of war...

Sigh. After getting home from work rather late last night (see previous blog entry), I figured that I would sleep in today. It would be peaceful. It would be restful. It would be serene. It would not be.

The movers showed up today with Tanis and Brekke's stuff, bright and early. If you will recall from yet another previous blog entry, Tanis and his family have come in like little whirlwinds and completely turned my life upside down. Mind you, this is a good thing. I was sitting stagnant as the world kept moving, and this was a nice little motivational push. Well, their stuff arrived this morning from the Army storage, and there are boxes everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

I love having them here in my home. It gives me someone to talk to. They keep me company. I've eaten better in the last two weeks than I have in the last year. They are great companions. But still... these little shocks are going to stroke me out! I feel like my cats probably do... "What is this stuff? It wasn't here yesterday! What's going on???" Deep breaths.... It will all get put away, and we can get on with movin' on.

Life is good. Well, it's getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home