Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm too sexy for my blog....

Well, it is official. I am a stud.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/337994p-288635c.html

That's right! Woman want....me! Get lost you little, thin waisted, chest-shaving, well-groomed, grooming product buying neo-men! You and your Aeropostal wearin' little cronies can go weep in a corner. The ladies likey. That's right! I am in! I'm hot, I'm hip, I'm happenin'. I'm the real thing, baby! I'm....

I'm living in a dream world. The ladies do not flock about. I do not have to beat them off with a stick, nor even a very small, flimsy twig. Okay, there was the psycho-hose-beast..., but she doesn't count, as she is utterly and completely insane. We're talking looney. Big time looney. But the normal, non-full-set-of-Samsonite-carrying honeys just aren't breaking my door down...

Where are all the ladies? Didn't they read this article? Don't they know I'm hot? I am! Playgirl says so! Really. Really? Aren't I? Dammit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how come you beat me away with a stick???? oh... right. Psycho-hose-beast. Me. Got it. Moving along now.... ;)

D

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This survey makes me wonder if Playgirl mag realizes a lot of its readers are gay men. Hmmm, I wonder if gender was even asked on the survey. Anyway, you are still a sexy man, but looking for a women without baggage...you would sooner find the Grail.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I also wonder what the age demographics were. I, too, am a paragon of desirability by this standard, but I have yet to have one of the young hotties in my class make me fumble during a lecture with the words 'love you' written on her eyelids.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

Hmmm.... It is to wonder... I have a regular cadre of beautiful young women who come to the bar specifically for me. They even call to check and see if I am working that night, before they come in. Part of me wants to believe that the survey is dead on, and that they are truly following the demographic... and I am dead sexy. The sensible part of me realizes I am old enough to be their dad, and am kind to them for kindness sake, and not because I am trying to get into their proverbial pants, as is the case with a lot of male bartenders out there. I know it; they know it. It works out well. No offense to you other bartenders, but you know it's true...

Oh, and D? I've never picked up a stick around you. As for being a PHB, I don't believe the press...

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are none so blind as those who will not see......

KA

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home