Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's been a long time....

Sorry folks, for having been so inactive here of late. I've just been busier than a (insert your favorite busy cliche here). It is Fall, which means the students are back. The coffee shop has been extremely busy, as has the bar, which means I work a lot. It is also football season, so home games have me working 45 hour weekends, which sucks, a lot, but is profitable.

Yes, you caught me. The "Stranded" theme is a just a cheap trick to be able to post something without doing much thinking. Okay, it's an exercise in thinking, and lets me get to know my readers a little better, but a cheap ploy nonetheless. Doesn't mean I'm going to quit doing it.....

One more word of note. I added a word verification for posting comments on my blog. I've been getting deluged with spam of late, and want to sort out the scumbags from my readers and friends. Sorry to make it a little tougher to comment, but it is the necessary evil, when the world of spamsters invade my personal webspace. Thanks for your understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home