Monday, February 13, 2006

Grease my palm....

Rabid Attack Sheep forced this on me, in that "other" forum.

Five things that I could be bribed with... Hmmm.... This is actually too easy, which in itself, makes it hard... I'm easy to bribe. Just ask me, and I'll generally do (just about) anything for my friends...

1. Nectar. AKA DC. AKA Diet Coke. Bring me a cold can on a hot day? I'm yours. Within reason...

2. Beef Jerky. Don't ask me why, but I love the stuff.

3. New Garb! I am a tramp for new garb. Love it! What period? I don't care! Gimmee!!

4. Meat. Red meat. Rare. Steaks. Definitely steaks. The better the cut, the better.

5. Newkie. As in Newcastle. Yummy-tasty!

Told you I was a pushover. With the exception of garb, everything is a (relatively) cheap consumable... And I'm actually a little picky about the garb...

Oh, yeah, and cash. Cash is always good. Cold. Hard. Large denominations..... Who am I kidding? I've already told you I was easy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've always said that I'll work for three things: money, beer, and food. The best gigs are paid ones that involve a free lunch, and then beer after. Hmm, two other things...I'm married so sex is no longer an option...um, I really can't think of anything else. Other than the fact that I realized long ago that I could be bought, but am often appalled at how cheaply.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home