Monday, October 24, 2005

From the... Yucatan Penninsula.... she's a page....

Wilma. Fiery redhead that kept Fred in line? Or really, really confused storm?

The bad news is that she has stopped vacationing in Mexico, and is headed right for Florida. (Man, I really wish those forecasters would be wrong!) The good news is that she is only a Cat 3. This is still pretty bad, but is nowhere near the Category 5 that she'd whipped up to earlier.

It doesn't look like we'll get much at all, here in G'ville, other than a lot of rain, but she is headed for South Florida, which is where most of my family lives.

Much as I dread uttering the cliche, I've got to say it: hunker down guys. I'm praying for you.

And to you West Coasties: I know most of you are not likely to be in the path, but if you need to run, c'mon up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home