Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Movie Star....

Okay, you're probably thinking that this one should have been the title to the "bad movie" question, and you'd probably be right, but I'm taking a different tack with Ginger.

As you sit on your little tropical isle, dreaming of the day you're rescued, the thought occurs that Fox would probably buy the story rights in a heartbeat. So, now that you know (strongly believe, anyway) that your ordeal is going to be (quite possibly could be) a made-for-TV movie, who shall you cast to play you? Which actor/actress is going to portray you, suitable capturing your character and personality, or just plain looks like you, or better yet, looks even better....

Personally, I'd have to go with Lewis Black. I'm told, a lot, that I look a lot like him (though I can't see it), and sound like him, especially when I go off on one of my rants....

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, a very interesting question. The celebrity I most resemble is Chris Elliot, but I'd rather have my eyes gouged out with Courtney Love's coke spoon than watch that. One of my students told me that she thinks I look like Richard Dreyfus...she gets an A...but I don't see it. Anthony Stewart Head, Giles from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, would play me. I think he plays the fallable yet competent academician quite well, and that describes yours truly as well.

And yes, Louis Black is a perfect casting for you, oh Turtly One.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

This is a trick question - I object! I've always been told that I look like either Diana Scarwid, who played the adult version of Christina Crawford in Mommy Dearest and Alison Arngrim who played Nellie Olson on Little House on the Prairie... neither of which is currently a star and both are enough older than I am that the resemblence isn't as strong anymore. Based on looks, I would go with Miranda Otto, who played Eowyn. Based on personality I would go with Sandra Bullock.

D

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, ick...I suppose I could *not* answer but I feel compelled lol

Looks wise I'm not even going to hazzard a guess, I'd surely end up insulting somebody, but personality wise I'd say Lauren Graham.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home