Monday, April 24, 2006

Note to self....

I took Sheeps out shooting, this weekend past. She'd never held a gun, yet alone fired one. For safety's sake, I thought she should at least know how.

I gave her a quick lesson on types of firearms, different calibers, etc. A quick lesson on how to shoot, and then I had her a loaded pistol and pointed her downrange. She fired off a clip, and we bopped down to inspect the target and see how she did. All of her shots were fairly low on the silouette target. I explained that she really needed to aim for center mass, and was ready for a lesson on aiming. She explained that she was aiming for the crotch. Ahem.... "Well...., you hit it. With all rounds." Ouch.

Hide the keys to the gun cabinet from this woman, and never, ever make her angry!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like me & Marji with an Uzi. The shot pattern started around the knee, then crossed the crotch before ending near the heart... :)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great leaping unnamed deities! Buy that woman some chocolate and roses, stat!! ;-)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Countess Dulcia MacPherson said...

I wasn't aiming at HIS crotch. There was another male that I was a bit upset with. It was HIS crotch I was shooting at.

Later, I spent some time shooting someone else in the head (brain was too small a target) and a third person in the face.

Shooting is fun!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home